So there are hundreds of lists out there, but I have decided to make my own of the ten best Android Apps that I like/use. Cause well my opinion counts!
This last year I only really got into using my apps, I got the Motorola Razr at Christmas but I don’t really like it anymore. However I do use many apps on it. I think the reason I don’t like it anymore is that it feels dated already and well Nokia announced a new Windows phone and plus there is a new Apple iPhone due out which just gets me excited for new technology!
Anyway going off point a bit here, these are my top ten apps:
10. Sky News, BBC News – These are together because I use both regularly. Both are quick and easy to use and not too many bugs.
9. Instagram, Flickr – I’ve put these together because they are picture/photo apps. Instagram is great for fun photos and Flickr for serious ones. Both are easy to use and great to follow family and friends.
8. Spotify – After a, to do with my iPod I now use Spotify. I have a premium account which means I can stream music advert free though my handset when online and I have downloaded playlists for offline.
7. Sky+- Great when I’m in the pub and have forgotten to record something or I’m coming home later than I thought and may miss something.
6. WordPress - I use the app to access this blog, which is really easy and it means I can easily update, write and alter my posts. Plus check what comments all my fans are leaving!
5. Cloud WiFi – Because I have Sky I can get their free WiFi and use this app to locate ‘hotspots’ need 3G first though so you can find said ‘hotpots’.
4. Pingit – Barclays little gem of an app, can easily check balance and transfer small amounts of money to friends through your phone book.You can also get their online banking app as well but I don’t use that often as I use my computer for online banking more.
3. Tripadvisor – Use for a reference when out and about especially places I haven’t been before.
2. Amazon – Just because I can’t always be arsed to switch on my computer to buy something. Like when I’m in bed and think of something.
1. Sky Sports Football, London 2012 – Both together because sports orientated, London 2012 is only while the Olympics/Paralympics are on. I like a quick way to keep track of footie scores whilst out and about or at home when on Xbox!
If you look at my wife’s apps, most of them are to do with shopping, and silly girlie stuff! I do have quite a few more apps but these are the ones I use weekly and some daily. (I haven’t included social media because those apps are a given). I do wish though I could get Sky Go on my handset but it’s not out on Motorola devices, adding to why I am going off this phone!